Monday, March 17, 2008

Not So 90210


Tori Spelling has become my new celebrity to research and watch. I knew about her from the show Beverly Hills 90210 as Donna Martin. She has her own reality show with husband Dean McDermott called Tori and Dean: Inn Love. I knew that she had problems with her parents and she was disinherited. I looked up an article on People.com and apparently her father left her less than one million dollars in the will. She was very upset about his not only because her father was a billionaire but because she and her father were very close. I feel really bad after watching her reality show. I thought she had her own money saved up but she does not. Tori and Dean are struggling with money. They have one son and are expecting another child. They have faced many obstacles and I hope that they work it all out. I was watching E True Hollywood Story on her and I learned a lot about her. I just assumed that since her father is Aaron Spelling, she had a lot of money. But just because your parents have money does not mean you do, well in her case at least. Tori and Dean are really trying to set up a great childhood for their son Liam and for baby number two. They bought a Bed and Breakfast in Fallbrook, California. They both continue to work to equally support their family. I hope everything falls into place for them. I am sure it will because Tori is always concocting new business plans. What's next for the Beverly Hills hottie? We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: