Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"You Drive Me Crazy"

It’s no surprise that everyone’s favorite pop princess has gone from the top of the world to the bottom of the barrel. Britney Spears’s life has been a roller coaster ride for the past year and a half. She is always in the news for something stupid that she has done. Now, she is being hospitalized for a month. If she continues taking her medication and finishes rehab, she will be able to get visitation rights for her two sons. Of course they will be monitored. Her ex hubby, Kevin Federline, is not opposed to letting her see the kids. I guess he realizes that the boys need a mother but who wants one like her? I mean I am sure she is not the worst mother when she tries but it seems like she does not even care. If I lost custody of my children I would do anything to try and get them back. She has missed court dates and when she got an afternoon with them, she left them in her car while she went shopping. What mother does that? I hope she gets everything back on track. I am not going to lie I like her and I am rooting for her. Her new CD is actually good. She has so many things going for her. I wish she would just grow up. She is still young but she has two children! She has responsibilities now. She can not go out partying like she used to.
Personally, I do not think she is really crazy. I think she craves attention so much that she needs to be in the news no matter if it is bad publicity or not. Some people are saying that Spears has had a mental disease for quite some time. But the singer claims there is nothing wrong with her. She just needs to clean up her act! But do not worry Britney, we all love hearing these new crazy stories about you!

No comments: